MY FAVOURITE PLACE COMPETITION RULES
1. The competition is open to all except for S4C staff, Boom Cymru (the Company) staff, their immediate families and companies directly involved with this competition.
2. Entrants must be under 16 years old to enter this competition.
3. Entrants must enter via an email with attached picture to firstname.lastname@example.org or by posting to RHADBOST CYW
4. The three winners will be chosen by the production team at random from all pictures who have entered the competition by the closing date and time.
5. No entries received after the closing date or time will be included within the competition.
6. The winners will be announced during the Awr Fawr programme on the 9th of November, 2018. The prize will be sent to the winner.
7. The competition will close at midday on the 5th of November.
8. The prize will be a Cyw goody bag. No prizes may be exchanged and no cash alternative will be offered.
9. The decision of the Company and S4C is final.
10 We cannot accept responsibility for entries which fail to arrive by the closing date.
11. By contacting to compete in the competition, you agree to abide by these rules.
12. These conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales.
13. If you have any questions regarding the Competition please contact Betsan Morris at Boom Cymru on 029 20550 550 or S4C's Viewer's Hotline 0370 600 4141.
14. We will contact you to obtain permission to show these pictures on S4C's Cyw Servive and the Cyw website and social media pages. We will contact all the schools who have entered to ensure that all the individuals who appear in the picture have signed the school's social media and broadcasting policy. If we cannot obtain this permission, the picture will not be shown on Cyw's broadcast, website or social media pages, and will not be entered as part of the competition.