The competition has now closed, the winner will be announced on March 16th. Any pictures sent in may appear on the Cyw website and television broadcast, once permission has been granted from a parent or guardian or school. For more information about Bardd Plant Cymru, click here!
Competition rules1. The competition is open to all except for S4C staff, Boom Cymru (the Company) staff, their immediate families and companies directly involved with this competition.
2. Entrants must beof primary school age to enter this competition
3. Entrants must enter via an email with attached picture to firstname.lastname@example.org
4. The three winners will be chosen by the production team from all pictures who have entered the competition by the closing date and time. One winner will be chosen by the production team from the school classes who have entered before the closing date.
5. No entries received after the closing date or time will be included within the competition.
6. The winners will be announced during the Awr Fawr programme on the 16th of March, 2018. The prize will be sent to the winner.
7. The competition will close at midnight on the 9th of March.
8. The prize will be a selection of Welsh books for the individual winners, and the class prize is a workshop with Casia Wiliam, Bardd Plant Cymru. No prizes may be exchanged and no cash alternative will be offered.
9. The decision of the Company and S4C is final.
10 We cannot accept responsibility for entries which fail to arrive by the closing date.
11. By contacting to compete in the competition, you agree to abide by these rules.
12. These conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales.
13. If you have any questions regarding the Competition please contact Betsan Morris at Boom Cymru on 029 20550 550 or S4C's Viewer's Hotline 0370 600 4141.
14. We will contact you to obtain permission to show these pictures on S4C's Cyw Service and the Cyw website and social media pages. We will contact all the schools who have entered to ensure that all the individuals who appear in the picture have signed the school's social media and broadcasting policy. If we cannot obtain this permission, the picture will not be shown on Cyw's broadcast, website or social media pages, and will not be entered as part of the competition.