Competition Rules - Peiriant Pop Plwmp
1. The competition is open to all except for S4C staff, Boom Cymru (the Company) staff, their immediate families and companies directly involved with this competition.
2. Entrants must be primary school age or younger to enter this competition. The competition is open to individuals, pre-school nurseries and primary schools.
3. To compete, entrants must send an email with a message noting their favourite Cyw song and reason for their choice to firstname.lastname@example.org
4. The Company will choose the best messages which will be broadcast on the Cyw weekend links. All successful entrants will receive a Cyw goodie bag.
5. Entrants will be contacted via email if their favourite song and message are to be broadcasted. The prize will be sent to the winner. If the message and favourite song are not chosen for broadcast, the entrants will not receive a Cyw goodie bag.
6.The prize will be a Cyw goodie bag. No prizes may be exchanged and no cash alternative will be offered.
7. The decision of the Company and S4C is final.
8. We cannot accept responsibility for entries which fail to arrive.
9. There is no closing date for this competition.
10. By contacting to compete in the competition, you agree to abide by these rules.
11. These conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales.
12. If you have any questions regarding the Competition please contact Betsan Morris at Boom Cymru on 029 20550 550 or S4C's Viewer's Hotline 0370 600 4141.
13. If your message contains a photograph, we will contact you to obtain the parent or guardian's permission to show the photo on S4C's Cyw Service, the Cyw website and social media accounts. We will contact all the schools and pre-school nurseries that have entered to ensure that all the individuals' parent or guardian who appear in any photos provided by the school / pre-school nurseries have signed their social media and broadcasting policies. If we cannot obtain this permission, the photo will not be shown.