The prize cannot be exchanged or transferred and there is no cash alternative. Entrants agree that should they win the competition, they may not sell the prize.
1. These rules relate to the competition which were announced as part of the programme 'Heno'.
2. The competition is open to all residents of the United Kingdom aged18 years or over except for the staff of S4C The Competition is open to all except for individuals in employed by Tinopolis, Cwmni Pawb, or S4C, their families and other companies involved in any part of the competition.
3. The prize is a cash prize of between £50 and £1000 depending on where the wheel lands at random
4. To enter the competition, you must answer the following question correctly by choosing from the following options.
To enter, call 08443 351244
5. You can register your answer by ringing 08443 351244, and entering either one of the following 1,2,3 to register your answer. (Calls cost 5p per minute plus your telephone company's network access charge. The cost from other providers may vary. There will be a warning that if you call to compete after the closing date, that you may still be charged for the call by your provider. )
6. The telephone lines will be open between 7.00pm on 05/04/2017 and will close at 7.30pm on 05/04/2017. If your attempt to compete after the closing date, your answer will not be registered, but you could be charged.
5. No purchase necessary.
6. You may compete as often as you wish, but you can win only 1 prize.
7. The winner will be chosen at random from all correct entries received by the closing Date. Tinopolis' decision regarding the winner will be final.
8. The winner will be notified by telephone after the closing date. If no answer is received, Tinopolis will keep the right to contact the next winner.
9. The winner's name and county of residence will be announced on the "Heno" programme and available after the closing date on www.heno.tv under the competitions section for21 days. More information available by contacting S4C's Viewer's Hotline.
10. By entering the competition entrants:
i. confirm that all information provided by them to the Company, S4C or include name of promoter of competition is correct and that they meet all eligibilitycriteria for the competition;
ii. agree to be bound by these terms and conditions; and
iii. agree that should they win the competition, their name and photograph may be used by S4C for promotional purposes.
11. Tinopolis and S4C reserves the right to request written proof of age of and winner and to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of these rules.
12. All entries must be received via the entry methods noted in promotional material and messages for the competition. Entries submitted by any other methods will not be accepted.
13. All taxes, insurances, transfers, spending money and other costs and expenses(including meals or personal expenses) are the sole responsibility of each entrant unless otherwise stated.
14. The prize cannot be exchanged or transferred.
15. Entrants must be over 18.
16. Neither Tinopolis nor S4C takes any responsibility for any error, omission,interruption, deletion, defect or delay in any communication method used by entrants, or for entries that have not been received before the closing date. Proof of posting, telephone call or sending of text or e-mail cannot be accepted as proof of delivery.
17. Tinopolis (the company) or S4C reserves the right to amend these rules or to cancel, alter, or amend the competition at any stage due to events beyond its control.
19. Tinopolis (the company) or S4C excludes any liability to the full extent permitted by law for any loss, damage, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant arising from hisor her entry into the competition, or occurring to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
20. Tinopolis use Cwmni Pawb to run the competitions. Tinopolis (the company), Cwmni Pawb and S4C will not share or use the entrants' personal information for any purpose other than the administration of this competition and will destroyall the personal data in their possession as soon as the relevant period hasexpired. Your personal data will be used in compliance only with the DataProtection Act 1998 and it will not be revealed to any third party apart fromS4C without your prior permission.
21. This competition is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
22. This competition is organised by and the promoter is Tinopolis, Park Street, Llanelli, Carmarthenshire, SA15 3YE andany queries or complaints about this competition should be addressed to S$C on 0870 6004141