Rules, Terms and Conditions: Facebook Competition
1.These rules relate to the competition announced as part of the programmes 'Heno' and 'Prynhawn Da.'
2.The competition is open to all UK residents aged 13 or over, if younger than 18, parental/carer's consent will be required. Competition excludes individuals employed by Tinopolis or S4C, their families and other companies involved in any part of the competition.
3.The prize is a jar of chocolate mini eggs as shown in the relevant video on the Heno S4C Facebook page and an Easter egg.
4.In order to compete, entrants must guess the number of mini eggs in the jar shown in the relevant video on the Heno S4C Facebook page by placing a comment on the relevant video with their guess.
5.The competition will run from 17:00 on the 26th of March 2018 and close at 15:00 on the 27th of March 2018.
6.No applications made after the closing date and time will be included in the competition.
7.The winner will be the person who guesses the number of eggs in the jar correctly. If no-one guesses correctly, the winner will be the person with the closest guess. If more than one person guesses correctly or have the same "closest guess," the winner will be decided randomly from these winning or closest guesses.
8.No purchase necessary
9.The winner will be notified via private message on Facebook. If no answer is received, or if the winner's privacy settings do not allow Tinopolis to make contact, Tinopolis will keep the right to contact the next winner or keep the prize for promotional purposes.
10. Tinopolis and S4C reserve the right to publish the winner's name and county of residence on www.s4c.cymruunder the "Heno" section for 21 days. More information available by contacting S4C's Viewer's Hotline.
11. One Facebook profile may compete only once.
12.Entrants must be over 13 years of age. If entrant is under 18 consent must be granted by parent/carer before receiving any prize.
13.By entering the competition entrants:
i. confirm that all information provided by them to the Company, S4C or include name of promoter of competition is correct and that they meet all eligibility criteria for the competition;
ii. agree to be bound by these terms and conditions;
iii. agree that should they win the competition, their name and photograph may be used by S4C for promotional purposes promoting on television or social media e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
14. Tinopolis and S4C reserves the right to request written proof of age of and winner and to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of these rules.
15. All entries must be received via the entry methods noted in promotional material and messages for the competition. Entries submitted by any other methods will not be accepted.
16. All taxes, insurances, transfers, spending money and other costs and expenses (including meals or personal expenses) are the sole responsibility of each entrant unless otherwise stated.
17. The prize cannot be exchanged or transferred.
18. Neither Tinopolis nor S4C takes any responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect or delay in any communication method used by entrants, or for entries that have not been received before the closing date & time. Proof of posting, telephone call or sending of text or e-mail cannot be accepted as proof of delivery.
19. The prize will be organized by Tinopolis, and sent by post or handed personally to the winner by means of the contact details provided after the winner has been notified. Proof of postage by Tinopolis will correspond to proof that the prize has arrived.
20. Tinopolis (the company) or S4C reserves the right to amend these rules or to cancel, alter, or amend the competition at any stage due to events beyond its control.
21. Tinopolis (the company) or S4C excludes any liability to the full extent permitted by law for any loss, damage, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant arising from his or her entry into the competition, or occurring to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
22. Tinopolis (the company) and S4C will not share or use the entrants' personal information for any purpose other than the administration of this competition. Your personal data will be used in compliance only with the Data Protection Act 1998.
23. This competition is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
24. This competition is organised by Tinopolis, Park Street, Llanelli, Carmarthenshire, SA15 3YE and any queries or complaints about this competition should be addressed to S4C on 0870 6004141 (calls will not cost more than the cost of a call at the National rate for an 01 or 01 number).