1. These rules apply to the competition announced as part of the 'Heno' and Prynhawn Da' programs.
2. The competition is open to all UK residents aged 18 or over, except for individuals employed by Tinopolis, Pawb Cyf, Spoke Interactive Ltd or S4C, their immediate family and other companies with direct contact with this competition.
3. A variety of prizes are offered. The winner's prize will depend on which cracker the winner chooses.
4. To compete, you will have to answer a multiple choice question set during the program.
The competition telephone number is 08443 35 12 44
5.To register your answer call 08443 351244 selecting one of the three answers - pressing 1, 2 or 3 on your phone to register your choice.
The contest will run every day on the Prynhawn Da program on the 3,4,5,6,9,10,11,12,13,16,17,18,19,20,23 of December 2019 with lines opening at 2:00pm and closing at 2:30pm daily.
The competition will also run every day on the Heno program on the 2,3,4,5,9,10,11,12,16,17,18,19 of December 2019 with lines opening at 7:00pm daily and closing at 1:30pm the next day.
The competition on the Heno program will also run on the:
i) 6th December 2019 with lines opening at 7:00pm and closing on the 9th December 2019 at 1:30pm; and
ii) 13th December 2019 with lines opening at 7:00pm and closing on the 16th December 2019 at 1:30pm.
iii) 20th December 2019 with lines opening at 7:00 pm and closing on the 23rd December 2019 at 1:30pm.
(Call cost is 5p per minute plus your phone company's network access. Cost from other providers and mobile phones depending on provider. The cost of calls made using mobile phones can be significantly higher. A warning will be given if calls are made after the phone lines are closed but the call provider may be charged for the call).
6. Any entries made after the closing date and time will not be included in the competition, but may be charged for.
7. There is no need to buy anything to compete.
8. You can compete as often as you like but there is only one prize associated with each competition.
9. Applicants must be over 18 years of age.
10. One winner will be selected at random from all the correct entries submitted by the closing date and time for each individual competition. Tinopolis' decision on the winner will be final and no correspondence will be answered.
11. The winner will be notified by phone call live on air, after the closing time of the competition. If Tinopolis did not receive an answer to the call from the winner, then Tinopolis reserves the right to award the prize to the next winner or to use the prize for future promotional use at its discretion.
12. Once the winner is through to the studio, the words "Cracyr Dolig" will need to be said to gain the right to choose a cracker.
13. On the closing date, the winner will be telephoned, and after the closing date S4C / Tinopolis reserves the right to publish the winner's name and the county in which they live on s4c.cymru in the "Heno" section for 21 days and/or this information can be obtained by calling the S4C Viewers' Hotline.
14. By entering the competition, candidates:
i) confirm that all the information they provide is accurate and that they meet all the eligibility criteria for the competition;
ii) agrees to enter into these terms and conditions;
iii) agrees that if they win the competition, S4C may use their name and photograph for promotional purposes.
15. Tinopolis and S4C reserve the right to request written proof of the age of any winner and to disqualify any entrant if there are reasonable grounds to believe that the entrant has broken any of these rules.
16. All entries must be submitted by the application method set out in promotional material and competition messages. No applications submitted by any other means will be accepted.
17. All applicants will be responsible for all taxes, insurance, travel arrangements, spending money, costs and other expenses. (including meals or personal expenses) unless otherwise specifically stated.
18. The prize cannot be exchanged or transferred.
19. Neither Tinopolis nor S4C shall be responsible for any error, omission, disruption, deletion, defect or delay in any communication method used by applicants, or for applications not received by the closing date and time. Proof of a telephone call cannot be accepted as proof of arrival.
20. The prize will be mailed to the winner via the contact details provided once the winner has been notified. Proof of delivery / delivery by Tinopolis will correspond to proof of arrival.
21. Tinopolis and / or S4C reserves the right to amend these rules or to cancel, modify or amend the competition at any time as a result of events beyond their control.
22. Tinopolis and S4C prohibit any liability to the fullest extent permitted by law for any loss, damage, injury or disappointment suffered by any applicant, arising out of the fact that he, or she has competed in this competition, or happens to the winner as a result of receiving the prize.
23. By calling the contact line you give Tinopolis, S4C Pawb Cyf, and Spoke Interactive Ltd the right to automatically record your telephone number and area for the purposes of administering the competition. Tinopolis uses the services of Pawb Cyf and Spoke Interactive to administer the competition. Tinopolis, S4C, Pawb Cyf and Spoke Interactive will not pass on your personal information to any other third party or use the personal details of entrants for any purpose other than the administration of this competition. Your personal data will be processed and stored in accordance with the provisions of the Data Protection Act 2018 and GDPR.
24. We reserve the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value at any time. Where the prize is cash, this will be payable by check to the candidate's name only. The prize will be delivered to the home address of the Winner(s). A signature may be required.
25. This competition is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
26. This competition is organized by and the promoter is Tinopolis, Park Street, Llanelli, Carmarthenshire, SA15 3YE and any queries or complaints about this competition should be directed to the S4C Viewers Hotline, 0870 600 4141 (calls will not cost more than the cost of a national rate call to number 01 or 02).