1. These rules relate to the competition which were announced as part of the programmes 'Heno' and 'Prynhawn Da.'
2. The competition is open to all residents of the United Kingdom aged18 years or over except for the staff of S4C The Competition is open to all except for individuals in employed by Tinopolis, Cwmni Pawb, or S4C, their families and other companies involved in any part of the competition.
3. The prize is a hamper of summer goods.
4. To enter the competition, you must answer a multiple choice question set during the programme correctly.
To enter, call 08443 351244
5. You can register your answer by ringing 08443 351244, and entering either one of the following 1,2,3 to register your answer. (Calls cost 5p per minute plus your telephone company's network access charge. The cost from other providers may vary.
The competition will open at 13:00 on the 21st of July 2017 and close at 14:00 on the 21st of July 2017.
6. Entries received after the closing date & time will not be included in the competition but entrants may still be charged.
7. No purchase necessary.
8. You may compete as often as you wish, but you can win only 1 prize from any one competition.
9. Entrants must be over 18 years of age.
10. One winner will be chosen at random from all correct entries received by the closing Date for every individual competition. Tinopolis' decision regarding the winner will be final.
11. The winner will be notified by telephone after the closing date. If no answer is received, Tinopolis will keep the right to contact the next winner or keep the prize for promotional purposes.
12. On the closing date, the winner will be called. Tinopolis and S4C reserve the right to publish the winner's name and county of residence on www.s4c.cymruunder the "Heno" section for 21 days. More information available by contacting S4C's Viewer's Hotline.
143. By entering the competition entrants:
i. confirm that all information provided by them to the Company, S4C or include name of promoter of competition is correct and that they meet all eligibility criteria for the competition;
ii. agree to be bound by these terms and conditions; and
iii. agree that should they win the competition, their name and photograph may be used by S4C for promotional purposes.
14. Tinopolis and S4C reserves the right to request written proof of age of and winner and to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of these rules.
15. All entries must be received via the entry methods noted in promotional material and messages for the competition. Entries submitted by any other methods will not be accepted.
16. All taxes, insurances, transfers, spending money and other costs and expenses(including meals or personal expenses) are the sole responsibility of each entrant unless otherwise stated.
17. The prize cannot be exchanged or transferred.
18. Neither Tinopolis nor S4C takes any responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect or delay in any communication method used by entrants, or for entries that have not been received before the closing date & time. Proof of posting, telephone call or sending of text or e-mail cannot be accepted as proof of delivery.
19. The prize will be sent through the post to the winner to the supplied address. Proof of postage by Tinopolis will correspond to proof that the prize has arrived.
20. Tinopolis (the company) or S4C reserves the right to amend these rules or to cancel, alter, or amend the competition at any stage due to events beyond its control.
21. Tinopolis (the company) or S4C excludes any liability to the full extent permitted by law for any loss, damage, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant arising from his or her entry into the competition, or occurring to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
22. By calling the contact number, you give Tinopolis, S4C & Pawb Cyf the right to store your phone number and the area from which you are calling automatically for the purpose of administering the competition. Tinopolis use Cwmni Pawb to run the competitions. Tinopolis (the company), Cwmni Pawb and S4C will not share or use the entrants' personal information for any purpose other than the administration of this competition. Your personal data will be used in compliance only with the Data Protection Act 1998.
23. This competition is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
24. This competition is organised by and the promoter is Tinopolis, Park Street, Llanelli, Carmarthenshire, SA15 3YE and any queries or complaints about this competition should be addressed to S4C on 0870 6004141 (calls will not cost more than the cost of a call at the National rate for an 01 or 01 number).