Spring Onion Soup
- 4 Cups of spring onions
- 2 Tablespoons of olive oil
- 4 Garlic cloves
- 2 Cups of potatoes
- Salt and pepper
- Lemon juice
- 6 Cups of vegetable stock
- Chop the spring onions - make sure you use the green part too (and save some on the side to garnish)
- Heat the olive oil in a pan before adding the garlic and spring onions.
- Add the potatoes.
- Leave to sweat a little before adding in 6 cups of vegetable stock.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Bring the mixture to the boil, then let it simmer for 20 minutes.
- Blend the mixture before adding in some lemon juice.