In order to enable us to better understand diversity of our workforce and the wider the wider sector that creates content for us, we are keen to collect and process annual diversity data and ask you to complete this voluntary questionnaire. S4C would like to share the anonymised data with TAC. The survey will steer the training that is offered through the TAC and S4C training partnership.
You do not have to give your permission at all – it is entirely voluntary.
Before deciding whether to complete the questionnaire and give us permission to process the data, in addition to S4C's Data Protection Policy http://www.s4c.cymru/cy/cynhyrchu/page/1154/canllawiau/ we ask you to consider the following: 1. With your permission, S4C will share the data on an anonymous basis with TAC and possibly with other organisations with which we're working to develop an inclusive sector.
2. In most cases it will not be possible to identify you within the information provided but in some cases you may be identifiable (e.g. when there are very small numbers in a particular group);
3. If you are identifiable, we will let you know and ask for your permission to provide the specific data in question;
4. With your permission, S4C and TAC will process the data as they seek to promote equality of opportunity in relation to employment and training in the broadcasting sector;
5. The data may be published by S4C and TAC in anonymised form (i.e. aggregated with other data so individuals are not identifiable);
6. The consent can be withdrawn at any time by notifying Catrin Hughes Roberts, S4C in writing;
7. S4C will delete the personal data in 2022;
8. If you have any questions, you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. You have rights to access your personal data and, in some circumstances, to object to the processing of the data. You can also request that it be rectified or erased, that the processing of the data be restricted; or to the data portability of that data. You also have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner's office at https://ico.org.uk/. Further details are contained in the S4C data protection policy here.
The survey can be completed here until 14.8.20.