calendar Thursday, 02 December 2021
1. Keep any of the googd leaves on the cauliflower and place the shole lot on a baking tray.
2. Smother some olive oil on top before adding the cayenne pepper and rubbing it in to the leaves.
3. Put them in the oven to roast for half an hour or in a smoker if you have one.
4. Melt the butter in a pan before adding some flour.
5. Mix them together before adding half milk and half double cream.
6. Once it starts to bubble, remove it from the heat before adding Welsh cheese.
7. Prep the cauliflower by removing the stalks and cut them into chunks.
8. Place them on a baking tray and cover them in the cheese sauce.
9. For a little kick, add some sliced chilli on top.
10. Christmas time, grate nutmeg over the top with some sage leaves.
11. Place in the oven for half an hour on 180C. Once the edges start to crust you know it's ready!
12. Part boil purple, orange and yellow carrots for 5 munities.
13. Place in a roasting tin and roast them with honey and pine nuts for 35 minutes.
14. Boil and mash the potatoes with the roasted garlic from the goose. Squish the cloves out of the bulbs to make the paste and mix in to the mash. Add some olive oil instead of butter to it silky.
15. Fry up the goose wings to make home made stock. Use this to make the grave with plenty of port.
16. To make the crispy roast potatoes – boil them for 5 minutes before basting them in goose fat and a spoonful of marmite. Place in the oven for 40 minutes at 180C.
Originally featured on Bwyd Epic Chris.
Recipe by Chris Roberts.