These restrictions will apply to everyone living in the Caerphilly County area:
• People will not be allowed to enter or leave the Caerphilly County Borough Council area without a reasonable excuse;
• Everyone over 11 will be required to wear face coverings in indoor premises open to the public, such as shops (in addition to on public transport).
• People will only be able to meet outdoors – people will not be able to meet other people from other households indoors for the time being.
• Travel restrictions will mean people cannot enter or leave Caerphilly County Borough Council area without a reasonable excuse. A reasonable excuse includes work, if people are unable to work from home.
• Key worker status for the sector remains unchanged, as set out in Welsh Government guidance: Journalists and broadcasters covering coronavirus or providing public service broadcasting, to include companies working for or on behalf of public service broadcasters. As per previous communication, to aid us in case of any future changes, it would be appreciated that any film crew of more than 6 in total is noted by emailing: email@example.com – the following info is required: Production Name:
Date & time:
Responsible person and contact number on location, production company contact and email address: This information will only be shared internally within S4C.
UK Government Production Insurance Scheme
Officials from DCMS recently gave a presentation to the Welsh Government's COVID Screen Support Meeting regarding the UK Government's Film and TV Restart Scheme.
While we welcome the announcement and await further details, S4C will be making representations to Welsh Government and DCMS regarding the scheme. Our key concern is around the timing of the scheme and the proposal from UK Government that productions will have to start filming by 31 December 2020.
S4C's Covid website is available 24hrs at: -http://www.s4c.cymru/en/production/page/39406/covid-19-information-update/