Dan ap Geraint
calendar Wednesday, 18 May 2022
Crispy lamb with feta, capers and mint
- 1 x whole lamb breast
- 200g x new potato
- 25g x dried mint
- 100g x green beans
- 100g x Anglesey feta
- 50g x capers
- 50g fresh mint
- Preheat the oven to 150c.
- Place the new potatoes in the bottom of a deep roasting dish.
- Rest the lamb breast on top of the potatoes, then cover with the dried mint. Season well with salt and pepper.
- Cover the roasting dish with foil, then bake for 3 hours.
- After 3 hours, turn up the oven temperature to 180c, remove the foil and bake for a further 15 mins.
- Once cooked, take out the meat and place on a plate to rest.
- Boil the green beans in salted water. Once cooked, add to the potatoes at the bottom of the tray. Then add the capers, chopped fresh mint and the feta.
- Mix well and serve with slices of the lamb breast.
Recipe by Dan ap Geraint, originally featured on Prynhawn Da.
How to cook