These rules apply to the 'Ffansi Ffortiwn' competition announced as part of the 'Heno' programs.
1. The competition is open to all residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 or over, excluding individuals employed by Tinopolis, Pawb Cyf or S4C, their immediate family and other companies with direct contact with this competition.
2. A variety of cash prizes are offered between £50 and £1000 depending on where the wheel lands.
3. To enter, you must register by calling 08443 35 18 97.
4. Lines will be open on the evening from 7.30pm. until 7.45pm.
5. The cost of a call is 5p per minute plus the applicant's telephone company network access charge. The cost from other providers and mobile phones depend on the provider. The cost of calls made using mobile phones can be significantly higher. Warning is given that when the phone lines close, the call provider may be charged for the call.
6. The closing time is 7.45pm on the night of the competition. Any entries made after the closing date and time will not be included in the competition, but may be charged.
7. There is no need to buy anything to compete.
8. You can compete as often as you like but there is only one prize.
10. Applicants must be over 18 years of age.
11. The winner will be chosen at random from all the correct entries received by the closing time. Tinopolis' decision on the winner will be final.
12. The winner will be notified of the amount earned live on air. If the first call is not answered, then Tinopolis reserves the right to award the prize to the next winner or to use the prize for future promotional use at its discretion.
13. Once the winner is through to the studio, the wheel is turned by the guest. Whatever money the wheel finishes on it is the amount of money the competitor will earn.
14. The winner's name and the area in which they live will be published on www.heno.tv in the competitions section for 21 days and / or this information can be obtained by calling the S4C Viewers' Hotline.
15. By entering the competition, candidates:
i. confirm that all the information they provide is accurate and that they meet all the eligibility criteria for the competition;
ii. agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions;
iii. agrees that if they win the competition, S4C may use their name and photograph for promotional purposes.
16. Tinopolis and S4C reserve the right to request written proof of the age of any winner and to disqualify any entrant if they have reasonable grounds to believe that the entrant has breached any of these rules.
17. All entries must be submitted by the application method set out in promotional material and competition messages. No applications submitted by any other means will be accepted.
18. The prize cannot be exchanged or transferred. The amount that will appear on the wheel is final.
19. Neither Tinopolis nor S4C shall be responsible for any error, omission, disruption, deletion, defect or delay in any communication method used by applicants, or for applications not received by the closing date. Proof of a telephone call cannot be accepted as proof of arrival.
20. The prize will be delivered by check to the winner by post via the contact details provided after the winner has been notified, or by a member of Tinopolis staff. Proof of delivery by Tinopolis will correspond with the proof that the prize has arrived. Payment can take up to a month to arrive.
21. Tinopolis and / or S4C reserves the right to amend these rules or to cancel, modify or amend the competition at any time as a result of events beyond their control.
22. Tinopolis and S4C prohibit any liability to the fullest extent permitted by law for any loss, damage, injury or disappointment suffered by any applicant, arising out of the fact that he, or she has competed in this competition, or happens to the winner as a result of receiving the prize.
23. By calling the contact line you give Tinopolis, S4C, and Pawb Ltd the right to automatically record your telephone number and area for the purposes of administering the competition. Tinopolis uses the services of Pawb Cyf to administer the competition. Tinopolis, S4C and Pawb Ltd will not pass on your personal information to any other third party or use entrants' personal details for any purpose other than the administration of this competition and will destroy all personal information in their possession as soon as possible after the competition is over. Your personal data will be processed and stored in accordance with the provisions of the Data Protection Act 1998.
23. This competition is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
24. This competition is organized by and the promoter is Tinopolis, Park Street, Llanelli, Carmarthenshire, SA15 3YE and any queries or complaints about this competition should be directed to the S4C Viewers Hotline, 0870 600 4141.