1. These rules apply to a competition announced as part of the 'Heno' and 'Prynhawn Da' programs.
2. The competition is open to all UK residents aged 18 and over, except for individuals employed by Tinopolis, Pawb Ltd, Spoke Interactive Ltd or S4C, their immediate family and other companies they have a direct link to this competition.
3. A range of prizes are available to win. The winner's prize will depend on which cracker the winner chooses.
4. To compete, the entrant will have to answer a multiple choice question set during the program.
The competition telephone number is 08443 35 12 44
5. To register your answer, call 08443 351244 and select one of the three available answers – by pressing 1, 2 or 3 on your phone to register your choice.
The contest will run daily on the Prynhawn Da program on the 2,3,4, 7,8,9,10, 11,14,15,16,17,18,21,22,23 and 24 of December 2020, with lines open at 2:00 pm and close at 2:30 pm.
The competition will also run daily on the Heno programme on the 30th November, 1,2,3,4,7,8,9,10,11,14,15,16,17,18,21 and 22 on December 2020, with lines open at 7:00 pm daily and close at 1:30 pm the next day.
(Calls cost 5p per minute plus your phone company's network access charge. Cost from other providers and mobile phones depend on the provider. The cost of calls made using mobile phones can be significantly higher. Calls made after the phone lines are closed may incur a charge from the call provider).
6. Any entries made after the closing date and time will not be included in the competition, but may be charged for.
7. There is no requirement to make a purchase to compete.
8. You can compete as often as you like but only one prize will be awarded for each competition.
9. Applicants must be over 18 years of age.
10. One winner will be selected at random from all the correct entries submitted by the closing date and time for each individual competition. Tinopolis' decision on the winner will be final and no further correspondence will be entered into.
11. The winner will be notified by phone live on air, after the closing time of the competition. If Tinopolis do not receive an answer to the call to the winner, then Tinopolis reserves the right to award the prize to the next selected winner or to use the prize for future promotional use at its discretion.
12. Once the winner is connected through to the studio, they will need to say the words "Cracyr 'Dolig " to gain the right to choose a cracker.
13. On the closing date, the winner will be telephoned, and after the closing date S4C / Tinopolis reserves the right to publish the winner's name and the county in which they live on s4c.cymru on the "Heno" page for 21 days and / or this information can be obtained by calling the S4C Viewers' Hotline.
14. By entering the competition, candidates:
i. confirm that all the information they provide is accurate and that they meet all the eligibility criteria for the competition;
ii. agrees to enter into these terms and conditions;
iii. agrees that if they win the competition, S4C may use their name and photograph for promotional purposes.
15. Tinopolis and S4C reserve the right to request written proof of the age of any winner and to disqualify any entrant if we have reasonable grounds to believe that the entrant has broken any of these rules.
16. All entries must be submitted by the method set out in promotional material and competition messages. No applications submitted by any other means will be accepted.
17. All applicants will be responsible for all taxes, insurances, travel arrangements, spending money and other expenses (including meals or personal expenses) unless specifically stated otherwise.
18. The prize cannot be exchanged or transferred.
19. Neither Tinopolis nor S4C shall be responsible for any error, omission, disruption, deletion, defect or delay in any communication method used by applicants, or for applications not received by the closing date and time. Proof of a telephone call cannot be accepted as proof of entry.
20. The prize will be mailed to the winner via the contact details provided once the winner has been. Proof of postage by Tinopolis corresponds to proof of delivery.
21. Tinopolis and/or S4C reserve the right to amend these rules or to cancel, alter, or amend the competition at any stage due to events beyond its control.
22. Tinopolis and/or S4C exclude any liability to the full extent permitted by law for any loss, damage, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant arising from his or her entry into the competition, or occurring to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
23. By calling the contact line you give Tinopolis, S4C, Pawb Cyf, and Spoke Interactive Ltd the right to automatically record your telephone number and area for the purposes of administering the competition. Tinopolis uses the services of Pawb Cyf and Spoke Interactive to administer the competition. Tinopolis, S4C, Pawb Cyf and Spoke Interactive will not pass on your personal information to any other third party or use the personal details of entrants for any purpose other than the administration of this competition. Your personal data will be processed and stored in accordance with the provisions of the Data Protection Act 2018 and GDPR.
24. We reserve the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value at any time. Where the prize is cash, this will be payable by check to the candidate's name only. The prize will be delivered to the home address of the Winner (s). A signature may be required.
25. This competition is subject to the laws of Wales and England.
26. This competition is organized by and the promoter is Tinopolis, Park Street, Llanelli, Carmarthenshire, SA15 3YE and any queries or complaints about this competition should be directed to the S4C Viewers Hotline, 0870 600 4141 (calls will cost no more than the national rate call to 01 or 02).