Autumnal Curry Recipe
- 2 Tablespoons of curry paste
- Coconut milk
- 5-6 Carrots
- 1/2 Teaspoon of salt
- 1-2 Tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Tablespoons of mustard seeds
- 1 Tablespoon of lemon juice
For the curry
- Peel the butternut squash and cut into bite-sized chunks.
- Add the curry paste, onion and garlic to a large pan over a low heat and cook for 3 minutes
- Add the coconut milk and stir thoroughly, bringing it to a boil
- Add the butternut squash and cover with a lid. Turn the heat down and allow it to simmer for 10 minutes
- Add the kale, allowing it to wilt for 5 minutes
For the salad
- Put the grated carrots in a bowl, and add the salt.
- Place a small pan over medium stove top heat. When the pan is hot, add the oil. When the oil is heated, add the mustard seeds.
- When the seeds pop, pour them and the oil into the bowl with the grated carrots.
- Add the lemon juice and toss to combine