Send your video to Stwnsh Sadwrn!
Want to see your video on Stwnsh Sadwrn? Send them to us now! Here are our tips for recording a successful vid:
- The phone must be on its 'landscape' side and filmed from the waist up please.
- Before you start rapping, you have to press 'record', and clap your hands.
- The 'mwy neu lai' rap and the 'golchi gwylo' rap will have to be recorded as two separate videos please.
- The videos here on the site must play through headphones while rapping and use another device to record the rap.
- It is important that all videos are recorded in one go - that is, not to stop recording until the end of the rap.
- After finishing rapping, you must continue to smile and make a hooter gesture with your fingers. for 5 seconds
- Remember to smile and dance, and more importantly to enjoy!
This form shall confirm the terms on which we will make use of the image/video ("The Material").
1. You hereby grant to Boom Cymru and persons authorised by Boom Cymru a non-exclusive licence in perpetuity to record, copy, edit, reproduce, broadcast and transmit all or part of the Material for and/or in connection with the production, promotion, exploitation and/or advertising throughout the world for the entire period of copyright in the Material and all extensions and renewals thereof by all means and in all media whether now known or hereafter discovered or developed.
2. You warrant and represent that you are entitled to grant to us the rights referred to in point 1 and that the exercise of such rights shall not (a) infringe the copyright or any other personal or property rights of any person or be in breach of any statute or regulation, (b) entitle any person to claim any payment from Boom Cymru or from any of our licensees or (c) any persons appearing in the Material have given their consents to enable Boom Cymru to exploit the material in all manner and in all media throughout the world for the full period of copyright.
3. You agree to indemnify us against all and any costs, claims, expenses and liabilities (including, without limitation, legal fees and any sums paid on the advice of Counsel) resulting from a breach by you of any of the terms contained in this form.
5. These terms and conditions are governed and shall be interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.