Rules, Terms and Conditions: Wales' most heroic dog search competition
1.These rules relate to the competition announced as part of the programmes 'Heno' and 'Prynhawn Da.'
2.The competition is open to all UK residents aged 18 or over, if younger parental/carer's consent will be needed. Competition excludes individuals employed by Tinopolis or S4C, their families and other companies involved in any part of the competition.
3.The prize is a year's worth of dog food by North Wales based company, Pero who are sponsoring the competition and a hamper of products.
4.To compete, an email must be sent to email@example.com nominating one dog to be 'Wales' most heroic dog. In addition, the competitor will be required to send a picture of the dog and a brief description.
5.The competition will run from 19:00 on the 1st of November and close at 12:00 p.m. on the 14th of November, 2017.
6.No applications made after the closing date and time will be included in the competition.
7.Three external adjudicators have been selected. The judges are former Miss Wales, Sara Manchipp who is also ambassador for RSPCA's Llys Nini centre, vet Dr Lowri Davies and Jonathan Rees, from Pero animal food company. The judges will receive all competitors' e-mails, and will select ten of the nominations to form a short list by the 16th of November. The personal information - e-mail addresses, contact numbers and names - will be deleted from the correspondence between Tinopolis and the judges.
8.10 films will be produced from the shortlist and will be shown on HENO.
9.Meanwhile, the judges will re-convene to choose one winner out of the shortlist of 10 to win the title 'Wales's most heroic dog', and will receive the prize of food for one dog for a year, and a hamper of goods.
10.The winner will be revealed on the Heno programme on Thursday 30th of November.
11.You can compete as often as you wish but only one prize to win is related to each competition.
12.Entrants must be over 18 years of age or if entrant is under 18 consent must be granted by parent/carer.
13.The judges' decision on the winner will be final and no correspondence will be answered.
14.By entering the competition entrants:
i. confirm that all information provided by them to the Company, S4C or include name of promoter of competition is correct and that they meet all eligibility criteria for the competition;
ii. agree to be bound by these terms and conditions;
iii. agree that should they win the competition, their name and photograph may be used by S4C for promotional purposes promoting on television or social media e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
15. Tinopolis and S4C reserves the right to request written proof of age of and winner and to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of these rules.
16. All entries must be received via the entry methods noted in promotional material and messages for the competition. Entries submitted by any other methods will not be accepted.
17. All taxes, insurances, transfers, spending money and other costs and expenses (including meals or personal expenses) are the sole responsibility of each entrant unless otherwise stated.
18. The prize cannot be exchanged or transferred.
19. Neither Tinopolis nor S4C takes any responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect or delay in any communication method used by entrants, or for entries that have not been received before the closing date & time. Proof of posting, telephone call or sending of text or e-mail cannot be accepted as proof of delivery.
20. The hamper will be organized by Tinopolis, and sent by post or handed personally to the winner by means of the contact details provided after the winner had been notified. Proof of postage by Tinopolis will correspond to proof that the prize has arrived.21. Food Pero Company - Pero (Foods) Ltd will provide the food award for one dog for one year (maximum one bag of 12kg per month), and will contact the winner directly to arrange delivery of the prize.
22. Tinopolis (the company) or S4C reserves the right to amend these rules or to cancel, alter, or amend the competition at any stage due to events beyond its control.
23. Tinopolis (the company) or S4C excludes any liability to the full extent permitted by law for any loss, damage, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant arising from his or her entry into the competition, or occurring to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
24. Tinopolis (the company) and S4C will not share or use the entrants' personal information for any purpose other than the administration of this competition. Your personal data will be used in compliance only with the Data Protection Act 1998.
25. This competition is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
26. This competition is organised by Tinopolis, Park Street, Llanelli, Carmarthenshire, SA15 3YE and any queries or complaints about this competition should be addressed to S4C on 0870 6004141 (calls will not cost more than the cost of a call at the National rate for an 01 or 01 number).